Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

When Spring Came.

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.  ~Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
So to celebrate, we bundled up and went outdoors and rode bikes for the very first time this year.




I couldn't believe how much delight this one activity could bring!  We stayed out for nearly an hour--soaking up sunshine and breathing in the freshness of it all.


And I was amazed at how much my sweeties had grown up over just one year.  They were all older, and more confident, and taller somehow. Especially May. She was all grown-up and independent and all I had to do was follow her cute little trike around, as opposed to last year when I would have to chase her and keep her from wandering into the street every few seconds.
Oh lovely Spring I'm so very glad you're here!!!

No comments: