It was a wonderful day--crazy and beautiful (you can read about it here)...
There were snow angels and snow balls and licking snow off white mittens...
But the best part of all was being out there in the middle of the magic with my three little best friends.
I felt so alive in that frigid snowfall and so full of a childlike wonder that I too often misplace.
Maybe that's why (after calendaring all of our Christmas traditions, advents, trips, and parties), I wrote at the top of my calendar: *Lots of SNOW PLAY!!
It's time this little mother made room for the spontaneous and delightful magic of her own backyard winter wonderland...with her very own enchanting elves.














2 comments:
Those are the most adorable pictures!! :)
You are such a wonderful mom and you make such darling memories with your kids! I'm constantly trying to become more like you!
Post a Comment