A few days ago I put together little Conference Kits for my Beehives and the ladies I visit teach. They turned out adorable! And we made a road trip that night out of delivering these kits to 16 houses!
I hope my sweet Beehives will love Conference this year and "Make the Most" out of every talk!
To find the link for this darling idea, visit this site.
General Conference starts in 45 minutes--I'm so excited!! I've been looking forward for so long.
Here are the cute little activities I picked up for my sweeties the other day. (There's an activity for each session of conference and then cute little notebooks for them to record the questions they have and the answers they receive through words and pictures.)
| My sweet little darlings writing down their questions... |
Welcome Conference!!!!!
1 comment:
The notebooks you prepared for your Beehives turned out so cute!:) The activities for the children looked so fun and really brings back sooo many fond memories of you girls at Conference time! It was a wonderful Conference like always! Love you all!
Post a Comment